You can now play Stickman Ninja Warrior 3D for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
It is War!
Time for some stick – killing action! Become a Stickman Ninja fighter and kill hundreds of 3D stick warriors with your trusty ninja sword!
-Warning! Contains Lots of Blood and Killing!-
◘ Fully 3D enemy stickmen
◘ Run, Jump, and slide to avoid obstacles
◘ Smash through and Beat Over LEVELS NUMBER epic 3D levels!
◘ Kill an entire army of stickmen with lots of blood!
◘ Hours of sword fighting!
◘ Tap the correct move to kill!
How to download and run Stickman Ninja Warrior 3D on your PC and Mac
Stickman Ninja Warrior 3D For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Stickman Ninja Warrior 3D For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Stickman Ninja Warrior 3D For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Stickman Ninja Warrior 3D:
Step to Step Guide / Stickman Ninja Warrior 3D For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Stickman Ninja Warrior 3D’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Diver Dash For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.