You can now play Sticky Ninja Missions for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Sticky Ninja has completed his training and must now pay off his student debts as a Bounty Hunter, cleaning up the sticky city streets.
Flick sticky ninja around the platformer-style levels, completing missions and killing baddies.
Lots of puzzle / arcade action over many levels.
Now we've added unlockable characters with different abilities. Play as Nunja or The Master.
How to download and run Sticky Ninja Missions on your PC and Mac
Sticky Ninja Missions For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Sticky Ninja Missions For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Sticky Ninja Missions For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Sticky Ninja Missions:
Step to Step Guide / Sticky Ninja Missions For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Sticky Ninja Missions’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: letgo: Buy & Sell Used Stuff For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.