You can now play StockMarketEye for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Simplify how you manage your investments and stay informed of what's happening in the markets. Our intuitive app lets you track securities from most major world exchanges, while staying up-to-day on all of your devices (desktop, Android and iOS). Keep your eye on the markets no matter where you are!
Please email our support if you have questions, problems or comments.
– Take Charge: Quickly and easily monitor the performance of all your investment portfolios.
– Stay Informed: Stay on top of changes in the stocks that interest you using watchlists.
– Synchronize: Keep the same portfolios and watchlists on all of your Android and iOS devices and on the desktop (Mac or Windows).
Track and monitor all of your investment portfolios easily and in one place, so you have the information you need to make informed decisions. With unlimited watchlists, StockMarketEye gives you the tools to track and analyze the securities that interest you. Our on-line backup and synchronization features lets you keep the same portfolios and watchlists on all of your Android or iOS devices and in our desktop software (Mac and Windows versions available).
– Intuitive interface lets you get to the information you need quickly.
– Unlimited number of portfolios so you can track your actual brokerage accounts or experiment with virtual portfolios.
– Portfolio summary for combined total of all your investments.
– Unlimited number of watchlists so you can easily track lots of symbols.
– Support for most major world stock exchanges.
– Supports Yahoo! Finance and Google Finance symbols.
– Google Finance symbols have real-time quotes for stocks that trade on US, UK, Italian, Indian and Chinese markets.
– Yahoo! Finance symbols have delayed quotes, but support a large and broad number of exchanges.
– Secure (i.e. encrypted) on-line synchronization to other Android and iOS devices and our desktop application (Mac and Windows versions available).
– Passcode protection.
– Statistics and fundamental data including P/E, MarketCap, dividend, EPS and more.
– News feed so you stay up-to-date with the latest information.
– Configurable portfolio currency.
– Multi-currency portfolios supported.
– Quotes for stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, options, futures, commodities and currencies.
– Configurable commissions.
NOTE: If you have any questions or problem please contact our prompt, friendly support team!
How to download and run StockMarketEye on your PC and Mac
StockMarketEye For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install StockMarketEye For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get StockMarketEye For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For StockMarketEye:
Step to Step Guide / StockMarketEye For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘StockMarketEye’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Garmin ANT+ Watch Uploader PRO For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.