You can now play Stonewall Columbus for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Stonewall Columbus Event App is the perfect companion to enhance your event experience. The app is carefully crafted to bring all the most important event information to your fingertips.
With the event app, you can do things like
– Real-Time push notifications for important alerts or room changes
– Build your own agenda
– Integrate with your device calendar
– Browse offline
– View Event Agenda
– By Track
– By Day
– View local amenities, with helpful mapping to your devices mapping software
– Session Note Taking and emailing
– Helpful 'Add to contacts' from any attendee to easily add to your phone or tablets contacts
– View welcome videos and helpful vendor information
How to download and run Stonewall Columbus on your PC and Mac
Stonewall Columbus For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Stonewall Columbus For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Stonewall Columbus For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Stonewall Columbus:
Step to Step Guide / Stonewall Columbus For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Stonewall Columbus’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Adobe Premiere Rush — Video Editor For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.