You can now play Storm Prediction Center Widget for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Keep up to date with the latest Severe Weather Outlooks from the Storm Prediction Center. See the latest Mesoscale Discussions, Watches, Day 1, 2, 3, 4 – 8 Day Outlooks and Storm Reports at a glance on this Home Screen Widget.
Press on any image to go the SPC webpage for more details.
Settings include options to update every 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour, twice a day or once a day. Hit the Refresh button on the widget at anytime to see an instant update of the most current information. Play a sound at every update (veteran chasers will recognize this sound!) or uncheck sounds.
Instructions for install:
1) Go to your apps button (On KitKat and greater after long press on the homescreen you'll see widgets at the bottom of the screen.)
2) Select the Widgets tab. Long press on the SPC Widget (light blue background).
3) Drag to the area you want it on your homescreen.
4) See the config screen and choose your settings for update frequency and sounds.
5) Save and then see it on the screen.
6) Long press again to resize.
7) Long press and move to trash can to delete.
8) Repeat 1) – 6) to add again.
To get back to the config screen you have to delete your widget from the screen by dragging it to the trashcan then install a new one. Then you will see the config screen again and can set a new update time or disable the sound on the new one.
(c)2014 Apexice All Rights Reserved
How to download and run Storm Prediction Center Widget on your PC and Mac
Storm Prediction Center Widget For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Storm Prediction Center Widget For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Storm Prediction Center Widget For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Storm Prediction Center Widget:
Step to Step Guide / Storm Prediction Center Widget For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Storm Prediction Center Widget’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: True Fear: Forsaken Souls I For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.