You can now play Storm Radar for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The wait for Storm Radar is over! High definition radar, advanced storm cell tracking, and real-time severe weather alerts make this the best app to have by your side when weather is closing in. View current conditions, daily or hourly forecasts at a glance and in a more detailed view. Now available free on Android.
• Radar: The highest resolution (250m) radar showing interactive animations for past and future data
• Global Radar: An experimental radar layer with worldwide coverage. It combines existing radar data with a computer model proxy when data is not available.
• Storm Tracks: Storm Tracks utilize the most advanced severe weather algorithms to provide a detailed analysis of an impending storm. This includes a storm strength rating, detailed components of the storm (such as wind, hail, lightning, and tornadoes), the speed and direction of the storm, the precipitation rate, and much more.
• Tropical Tracks map overlay
• Lightning: View lightning 100 miles around your selected location (Continental US only)
• More: Full screen map with customizable data layers including: earthquakes, fronts, severe weather alerts, and more.
WIDGETS, ALERTS, & MORE!
• Hyper-local weather data powered by Weather Underground's network of over 250,000 personal weather stations
• Widget featuring real-time alerts for severe weather
• In-App alerts from the NOAA, Environment Canada, and MeteoAlarm.
• Tap on current conditions, daily or hourly forecasts to view more detailed weather data
• Social weather: share storm tracking and radar data with your friends and family via text message, email, Facebook, or Twitter
• Available on Android phones and 7-inch tablets.
How to download and run Storm Radar on your PC and Mac
Storm Radar For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Storm Radar For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Storm Radar For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Storm Radar:
Step to Step Guide / Storm Radar For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Storm Radar’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Zombie Call: Trigger Shooter For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.