You can now play Storm Radar with NOAA Weather & Severe Warning for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Weather like you’ve never seen before with the Storm Radar app for Android! Full screen interactive map with 8 hours of high-definition past to future radar, advanced storm cell tracking, and real-time severe weather alerts allow you to visualize weather heading your way. Whether you want to view current weather conditions or daily and hourly forecasts at a glance, they’re all available at a glance on your Android device.
• Radar: High resolution weather radar.
• Global Future Radar: 6 hours of cutting-edge, animated forecasted future radar across land and sea.
• Storm Tracks: See detailed analysis of impending severe weather, including storm arrival time, strength rating, detailed components of the storm (such as wind, hail, lightning, and tornadoes), the speed and direction of the storm, the precipitation rate, storm tracker data, and more.
• Hurricanes and Tropical Storms: See historical and forecasted paths complete with wind speed, strength, arrival times and the cone of uncertainty.
• Lightning: View 100 miles of lightning around any continental US location.
• Customizable Data Layers: Earthquakes, severe weather alerts, local storm reports, temperature and precipitation overlays, and more.
• Local Storm Reports: Get local radar and severe weather warnings from anywhere in the US and around the globe, including Miami, Orlando, Chicago, Minneapolis, and St Louis.
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON THE WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
Find us at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @weatherchannel.
We’re always looking to improve our app and appreciate your feedback. Please rate and review us in the Google Play Store. Submit your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to download and run Storm Radar with NOAA Weather & Severe Warning on your PC and Mac
Storm Radar with NOAA Weather & Severe Warning For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Storm Radar with NOAA Weather & Severe Warning For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Storm Radar with NOAA Weather & Severe Warning For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Storm Radar with NOAA Weather & Severe Warning:
Step to Step Guide / Storm Radar with NOAA Weather & Severe Warning For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Storm Radar with NOAA Weather & Severe Warning’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Booster Kit For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.