You can now play Story Creator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Are you going to write a book and would you like to have a story and work information (Plotline, Information about characters or other notes) in one place? Then maybe this application is made like for you?
– write and edit chapters
– create a storyboard
– write information about the characters
– you can also add a category to the characters (example: elf, human, rebel, soldier, etc.)
– writing various other notes to the story
– export the story to a text file
Keywords: book, creator, write, writer, notes, story, plotline
How to download and run Story Creator on your PC and Mac
Story Creator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Story Creator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Story Creator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Story Creator:
Step to Step Guide / Story Creator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Story Creator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Gunspell – Match 3 Battles For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.