You can now play Stratofier for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Stratofier is a standard AHRS and traffic display app that displays the information from your Stratux ADS-B receiver. Your Stratux should have an AHRS daughter card to get full use out of this app. Note that you need a Stratux receiver to use this application, which are available at http://stratux.me/ . The Stratux developers are not affiliated with the author of this application.
How to download and run Stratofier on your PC and Mac
Stratofier For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Stratofier For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Stratofier For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Stratofier:
More From Us: Sparkman For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Stratofier For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Stratofier’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: VIP PRO & Coin For Moviestarplanet – Game PRANK For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.