You can now play Stream – Live Video Community for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Stream, watch, and chat on live video!
· Stream live video from your phone to the world
· Browse live streams created by users worldwide
· Monetize your content, or tip your favorite streamer
· Screencasting! Broadcast games, walk-throughs, and more (Android 5.0+)!
· Stream from your GoPro Hero4™ camera (Android 5.0+)!
· Find your friends, subscribe, and get notified when they go live
· Share live video with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter
· Signup through Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or email
· Save in HD to your phone while streaming
Stream is a worldwide community of users sharing life's unique moments. Join today, and experience life through someone else's eyes.
★★★ As seen on: LIFEHACKER, MASHABLE, GIZMODO, USA TODAY, TODAY SHOW, THE NEXT WEB, DAILY DOT, VENTUREBEAT, ADWEEK, ANDROID CENTRAL, and more! ★★★
Follow us on twitter @stream or @streamwithadot on Facebook. Visit our site at stream.live
How to download and run Stream – Live Video Community on your PC and Mac
Stream – Live Video Community For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Stream – Live Video Community For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Stream – Live Video Community For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Stream – Live Video Community:
Step to Step Guide / Stream – Live Video Community For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Stream – Live Video Community’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Wattsup Messenger For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.