You can now play Stream Play for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is the Android player mainly made for Screen Stream Mirroring application.
It provides following main features:
– Live stream: Play live streams
– Recording: Record while you play a stream
– Video player: play your recorded streams
– Network discovery (from Android 4.1): automatically discovers "Screen Stream Mirroring" devices on network
– Stream bookmarks management
It can play and record many streams formats:
– Protocols : RTSP, RTMP, HTTP, …
– Video formats: MP4, MKV, AVI, FLV, TS, ….
– Codecs: H264, MPEG-4, AAC, MP3, ….
Provides settings to enhance playing:
– control latency
– hardware acceleration
– use internal or external player
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need support.
How to download and run Stream Play on your PC and Mac
Stream Play For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Stream Play For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Stream Play For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Stream Play:
Step to Step Guide / Stream Play For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Stream Play’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GameChanger Baseball & Softball Scorekeeper For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.