You can now play Street Dunk for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Grab the ball and set it on fire!
There is only one rule – NO RULES! Well, as long as ball scores the hoop!
Tap at the right moment to shoot the ball. Take your time to find the right curve and score! Execute the clean shot for perfect hit and turn the ball ablaze!
Score all the hoops to complete the level and travel to the next court. Can you dominate them all?
Do you have what it takes to become the best baller on the street?
How to download and run Street Dunk on your PC and Mac
Street Dunk For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Street Dunk For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Street Dunk For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Street Dunk:
Step to Step Guide / Street Dunk For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Street Dunk’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: DankLens – Custom Lenses for Snapchat For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.