You can now play Strike Hit for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Aim, shoot and blow up all the blocks, pins and balls in your path to get to the next levels.
It's as simple as that! But be careful, the more you complete levels, the more complicated the game becomes! Bounces, bumpers, explosions, nothing is off limits when it comes to breaking everything on the screen!
How far can you make it? Let's find out!
How to download and run Strike Hit on your PC and Mac
Strike Hit For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Strike Hit For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Strike Hit For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Strike Hit:
Step to Step Guide / Strike Hit For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Strike Hit’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fortnight Emulator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.