You can now play StudentVUE for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The StudentVUE Mobile application helps students stay informed and connected by providing day-to-day insight into their own academic experience. StudentVUE Mobile for the Android phones works with the Synergy™ student information system in much the same way as the StudentVUE web portal, allowing students to stay on top of upcoming school events, classroom happenings, assignments, tests, and academic performance. Students can view their classroom assignments and scores, attendance, transcripts, graduation status and more.
NOTE: StudentVUE Mobile for the Android phones is a free application for students using the StudentVUE web portal.
How to find District URL:
The StudentVUE Mobile app uses the same user login as the web-based StudentVUE portal. If you need help please contact your School District’s Administration office for access URL and StudentVUE login information.
Please do not include /Login_Parent_PXP.aspx or /Login_Student_PXP.aspx.
If on the StudentVUE web portal you are using
In the District URL field of the iPhone App, you will type following: (***Please do not include /Login_Student_PXP.aspx )
• Only school districts using the Synergy™ student information system version 6.5 and higher can support the StudentVUE for the Android phone application.
• Requires wireless or 3G Internet connection.
• The StudentVUE Mobile for the Android phones app uses same user login as the web-based StudentVUE portal. Please contact your School District’s Administration office to verify Synergy™ version and StudentVUE login information.
How to download and run StudentVUE on your PC and Mac
StudentVUE For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install StudentVUE For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get StudentVUE For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For StudentVUE:
Step to Step Guide / StudentVUE For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘StudentVUE’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Viridi For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.