You can now play Stun gun for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This simple application simulates an electroshock weapon in your phone! This app only imitates a work of a electroshock weapon and does not really injuries. The flashlight is used to simulate a light from electricity. You can enable and disable flashlight and vibration.
How to download and run Stun gun on your PC and Mac
Stun gun For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Stun gun For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Stun gun For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Stun gun:
Step to Step Guide / Stun gun For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Stun gun’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tunepal For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.