You can now play Styles KLWP for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Styles is a KLWP Preset with unique 3 styles options – Material, Line and Transparent. Includes presets for 18:9 and 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
*Requires 4 screens to scroll through events and news feed.
– Light and Dark theme modes with easy switch to Day/Night Mode
– 2 themes with 2 wallpapers each
– Single tap frequently used Quick Actions
– Global text and color settings
– Detailed weather info with 5 day forecast
– Music player with lyrics
– Extensive news feed with 8 news items from popular topics
– Calendar with upcoming events
– Battery, Ram and Storage Info
Write me for any help related to this preset to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to download and run Styles KLWP on your PC and Mac
Styles KLWP For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Styles KLWP For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Styles KLWP For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Styles KLWP:
Step to Step Guide / Styles KLWP For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Styles KLWP’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Calculator Vault: Hide Photos & Videos + Applock For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.