Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play Submissions for BJJ & MMA for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
TAP OUT YOUR OPPONENTS MORE OFTEN!
This app gives you step-by-step instruction for the highest percentage submissions in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Submission Grappling on your Android device.
Stephan Kesting is a Brazilian jiu-jitsu blackbelt, an instructor in Combat Submission Grappling, and has over 30 years of experience in the martial arts. He also operates Grapplearts.com, one of the most respected grappling sites on the web.
In this app Stephan takes you through the most effective and highest percentage submission techniques that can tap out any opponent.
Grapplearts Submissions includes:
* 42 techniques broken down using video instruction into easy-to-follow steps
* Additional 'Details' videos for every technique, taking you through the advanced points to make the submissions truly effective.
* All the material is shot high definition video so it looks great on your Android phone or tablet
* Position-based menus get you to the technique you need quickly and easily
* This is a universal app, which means that it works on both your phone and your tablet – you don't need to buy different versions for each type of device
* This app is self-contained; once you have downloaded it you do NOT need an internet connection to view the step-by-step techniques or the detail videos
7-Anke Lock (from top),
10-Ankle Lock (from top),
11-Ankle Lock (from bottom),
12-Kneebar (from top),
13-Kneebar (from bottom),
14-Kimura (from top),
15-Kimura (from bottom),
16-Kneebar (from top),
17-Kneebar (from bottom),
18-Anklelock (from top),
19-Americana / V-Armlock,
20-Kimura / Chicken Wing,
22-Arm Crush ,
23-Head & Arm Choke,
24-Kimura / Chicken Wing,
29-Head & Arm Choke,
30-Rear Naked Choke,
32-Crossed Ankle Lock,
34-Armbar Using Legs,
42-Bow & Arrow Choke,
How to download and run Submissions for BJJ & MMA on your PC and Mac
Submissions for BJJ & MMA For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Submissions for BJJ & MMA For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Submissions for BJJ & MMA For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Submissions for BJJ & MMA:
More From Us: Solitaire For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Submissions for BJJ & MMA For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Submissions for BJJ & MMA’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: New Phone X Ringtones For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.