You can now play Sudoku for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
You won’t be looking for a paper puzzle ever again!
With 4 difficulty levels, intuitive interface, and all the functions right at your fingertips, this Sudoku app is sure to be your favorite. Interrupted? Exit Sudoku, and the puzzle is saved exactly as you see it!
Want to know how you stack up against other Sudoku players? Upload your results to our servers and see for yourself, or take part in a weekly Sudoku competition.
* 4 difficulty levels
* 3 input modes: "Digit first", "Cell first", popup
* Pencil marks (a.k.a. Notes) with auto fill / erase option
* Selected digit and various other highlighting options
* Show digit counts option
* Unlimited Undo and Redo
* Intelligent hints that use only logic
* Two levels of automatic error checking option
* Submit results and track progress online
* Top scores and History
* Real time competitions
Sudoku supports trackball, touch screen, keyboard.
NOTE: This application is ad-supported. You have a choice of ad formats: in-game banners or in-between games interstitials (shown once every three games or so). The screenshots depict playing with the full screen ad style selection.
NOTE: The INTERNET permission is required for competitions and game results upload. The READ and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are needed for move-to-SD functionality.
Please contact our support team at email@example.com if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about improving this Sudoku app.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Or visit us online:
How to download and run Sudoku on your PC and Mac
Sudoku For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Sudoku For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Sudoku For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Sudoku:
Step to Step Guide / Sudoku For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Sudoku’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Cube Z (Pixel Zombies) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.