You can now play Summer Services 2018 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The application includes Map of the Service Site and the Service Schedule.
Current location of the user is shown on the map, and the user can also save locations and share them with friends (via sms). The application also contains the daily sermon program. The full program as a pdf is only available in Finnish.
How to download and run Summer Services 2018 on your PC and Mac
Summer Services 2018 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Summer Services 2018 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Summer Services 2018 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Summer Services 2018:
Step to Step Guide / Summer Services 2018 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Summer Services 2018’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: LetterQueue For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.