You can now play Sun Surveyor (Sun & Moon) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Sun Surveyor takes the mystery out of the sunrise, sunset, and moon phases, allowing photographers and filmmakers to scout the best locations, plan effectively, and get the perfect shot.
The Live Camera View, Interactive Map (with Street View), 3D Compass, and detailed Ephemeris provide a wealth of information about the largest natural light source in the galaxy, as well as the moon, and milky way:
– View augmented reality projections of the sun and moon paths, pinpoint the time the sun or moon will be at a particular location in the sky
– Predict and plan for the golden hour, blue hour and every sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset
– Prepare night photography shots with the Milky Way & star trail features
Solar Industry (PV) Professionals, architects, real estate agents, and gardeners will also find a wealth of empowering interactive features:
– Show clients the quality and quantity of seasonal sunlight at a given location
– Understand potential shade of surroundings and discover any obstructions
– Create images of the summer and winter Solstice & Equinox paths for a site
– Photo Opportunities (new!) – an interactive listing of critical times to help inspire and generate shot ideas; including the full moon looming low in the sky during magic hour, total darkness for stargazing, and more
– Position Search (new!) – an extremely powerful tool to search for sun, moon and milky way center positions within various constraints, for the perfectionist planner
– Visual time machine – take a quick glance at the light for a day, or dial in desired compositions easily
– Moon distance, age, apogee, perigee, super moon predictions
– Sun shadow information – calculate the length of shadows cast by objects
– Share details and locations with clients and colleagues
– Offline usage (excludes Map View, Street View) – enter coordinates, save & load locations with no data connection or GPS available
– Measure distance, and difference between elevations, and vertical angle differentials with the Map view
– Import and export Google Earth .kmz/.kml locations
– Magnetic declination compensation
– Widgets – 9 varieties of sun and moon widgets for your homescreen
** NOTE: the Live View and 3D Compass portions of this app make use of your device's compass. Some devices may not have a compass.
How to download and run Sun Surveyor (Sun & Moon) on your PC and Mac
Sun Surveyor (Sun & Moon) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Sun Surveyor (Sun & Moon) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Sun Surveyor (Sun & Moon) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Sun Surveyor (Sun & Moon):
Step to Step Guide / Sun Surveyor (Sun & Moon) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Sun Surveyor (Sun & Moon)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: BusyBox X Pro [Root] – 50% OFF For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.