You can now play Sunrise Alarm for LIFX & Hue for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Don't you hate having to set a seperate alarm schedule for your LIFX & Philips Hue smart light? Sunrise Alarm for LIFX & Hue was made to fix this! The first automated sunrise alarm clock for LIFX & Philips Hue that has all the features you could ever ask for! Transform your LIFX & Hue lights into full-featured wake up lights!
How it works:
This app reads the next alarm set and turns on your LIFX & Hue lights before your alarm automatically, emulating a sunrise in your bedroom. It integrates with your regular alarm clock app!
• Adjustable colors: from red to the different shades of white (1500-6500k)
• Dynamic customizable color transition: light changes its color gradually e.g. from deep orange to daylight white
• Sunrise starting time before the alarm: 0 – 90 min
• Duration of the sunrise: 0 – 90 min
• Twilight: blue light before the sunrise
• Turns off the light afterwards automatically if desired
• Active hours: only act on alarms in a specified time frame
• Custom schedules
• Schedules can be exported to the bridge (Hue only)
• IFTTT support
• Tasker/Automate integration via intents
• Select single lights or groups/rooms
Please contact me, if the app doesn't work! I'll do my best to fix the issue but need your help in doing so. Every bug report helps me improving the app! I'll send you a refund, if we can't get it to work!
• Aggressive battery saving features of some devices/vendors may interfere with the functionality of Sunrise Alarm. Please keep them disabled or exclude Sunrise Alarm!
• There is currently a bug in the tool I use to create the app that causes it to crash on some devices. I am sorry if you're affected by this. Currently there is nothing I can do to fix this. Please request a refund via the store or contact me, if this is expired.
• Some wakeup apps don't set regular alarms that Sunrise Alarm can read. Automatic reading of the next alarm won't work with e.g. PocketBell.
Don't got any LIFX or Hue lights?
If you've got a smartlight that's supported by IFTTT, Sunrise Alarm can still provide basic functionality. In the debug menu there is the setting "IFTTT / Tasker only mode" and with this you can use Sunrise Alarm without having to setup or even own any LIFX or Hue lights!
Copyright © 2016,2018 Alexander Graetz. All rights reserved.
How to download and run Sunrise Alarm for LIFX & Hue on your PC and Mac
Sunrise Alarm for LIFX & Hue For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Sunrise Alarm for LIFX & Hue For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Sunrise Alarm for LIFX & Hue For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Sunrise Alarm for LIFX & Hue:
Step to Step Guide / Sunrise Alarm for LIFX & Hue For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Sunrise Alarm for LIFX & Hue’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Witchers(US) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.