You can now play Sunrise Sunset Calculator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Small and fast app to give you the information you want right away.
See today’s rise and set times right on your home screen or lock screen. Five styles of home screen widgets to choose from 1×1, 2×2, 4×1, 1×1+, 4×1+.
—Three Methods for Finding Location and Timezone—
1. Use your device's GPS to use your current location and timezone.
2. Pick a city from a provided list. This is great if you have no GPS or internet connection. The location and timezone data are stored locally in this list.
3. Use a Google Map to specify a manual location. This works without GPS, but you need an internet connection. IMPORTANT: With this method you must also manually specify the timezone.
—Barely Uses the GPS—
When the GPS is used, it is turned off right after a location is found. Then it continues to use this "last known location" unless you request an updated one. This saves your battery and puts the control of the GPS in your hands.
—Google Map for location without GPS—
Can't get a GPS signal, use the Google Map feature with an internet connection to pick your location.
—Works Without An Internet Connection—
No internet connection is needed for the GPS to work or to choose a city from the list. The data is calculated locally to give you an accurate sunrise and sunset time. If you wish to use the Google Map you will need an internet connection, but once your location is chosen the internet is no longer needed.
Create a customized list of your favorite locations. These can be based on the GPS, Google Map, or the list of cities provided. You can then customize this list, give them names that mean something to you, even manually adjust the latitude, longitude, and time zone for each.
—Customize The Display—
Choose to see more or less details. Show or hide seconds, AM/PM, and if the US or EU daylight savings time is used.
—Contact Us For Help or Suggestions—
We love to hear from our users. Please tell us about any problems the app is giving you or if you have a suggestion on how to make it better.
—Why This App?—
Knowing when the sun will rise or set in your area can be useful for many reasons, such as:
– General Aviation Pilots
– Hauling Wide Loads
How to download and run Sunrise Sunset Calculator on your PC and Mac
Sunrise Sunset Calculator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Sunrise Sunset Calculator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Sunrise Sunset Calculator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Sunrise Sunset Calculator:
Step to Step Guide / Sunrise Sunset Calculator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Sunrise Sunset Calculator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hotoon Comics—Daily Stories, Manga&Graphic Novels For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.