You can now play Super Ear for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Super Ear allows you to better hear the meeting or if you have hearing troubles and do not have your hearing support to hand. Just plug in your headsets and start listening better.
Can you hear a lot more with this simple app!.
NOTE: HEADPHONES REQUIRED
+ Simple user interface.
+ User notifications.
+ Indoors amplifier.
+ Automatically shuts down when removes the headphones.
+ Works in background.
How to download and run Super Ear on your PC and Mac
Super Ear For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Super Ear For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Super Ear For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Super Ear:
Step to Step Guide / Super Ear For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Super Ear’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: PulsePoint Respond For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.