You can now play Survivalcraft for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, make traps and grow plants. Tailor clothes and hunt animals for food and resources. Build a shelter to survive cold nights and share your worlds online. Ride horses, camels or donkeys and herd cattle to protect them from predators. Blast your way through the rock with explosives. Build complex electric devices. Possibilities are infinite in this long-running sandbox survival and construction game series.
This is the thirtieth release of Survivalcraft, and it adds a new armor and weapons tier – copper! You can now paint stairs, slab, fences and signs and place electric gates on the floor or ceiling. Wander in dense forests full of tall spruces and fallen logs. Explore bigger caves, but watch out for huge magma chambers underground (15x bigger than 1.28). There are new sound generator sounds for you to use, including hi-fi drums! Check out full list of 70 changes at http://kaalus.wordpress.com/updates-history
Survivalcraft brings features you love in the PC version of Minecraft to your mobile device: infinite worlds, caves, logic elements (electricity), weather, boats, ridable animals, explosions, clothes, armor and many more. It does so while maintaining its own realistic, survival-themed style.
Brief update history so far:
– 1.0 (initial release, 16 Nov 2011)
– 1.1 (screenshots, torches, lamps, tools, controls sensitivity, recipaedia)
– 1.2 (sneaking, stairs, slabs, doors, ladders, snow, ice, christmas tree)
– 1.3 (basalt, limestone, marble, furnace)
– 1.4 (new world format, clay, bricks)
– 1.5 (birds, weapons, throwing, food, eating)
– 1.6 (emergency bugfix release)
– 1.7 (trapdoors, water animations, snowballs, traps, wildboars, game modes)
– 1.8 (buckets, water physics, magma, world properties, view angles)
– 1.9 (Dropbox, fences, upside-down stairs and slabs)
– 1.10 (optimizations, bulls, signs, sulphur, saltpeter, adventure mode)
– 1.11 (explosives, fire, matches, magma as fluid)
– 1.12 (wolves, cows, milk, diamonds, flat terrain, controls improvements)
– 1.13 (creature spawners, eggs, saplings, compass, thermometer, grass spreading)
– 1.14 (emergency bugfix release, hygrometer, sharper text)
– 1.15 (big performance improvements, bears, machetes, adventure restart, cacti)
– 1.16 (smoother framerate, polar bears, paint, falling blocks, environment modes)
– 1.17 (3rd person view, 3d tools, creature shadows, physics optimizations)
– 1.18 (rain, snow, thunderstorms, thawing/freezing, werewolves, pumpkins)
– 1.19 (electricity, new UI, new recipaedia, new help, germanium + lots more)
– 1.20 (community content, better caves, creative options, SD card)
– 1.21 (fish, horseriding, electricity improvements, camels, leather + lots more)
– 1.22 (survival, farming, boats, islands, more painting, pathfinding, rhinos and many other animals)
– 1.23 (content rating, larger visibility range, analog electrics, halloween special, donkeys, bass)
– 1.24 (bows and arrows, shooting target, reindeer, tigers, iron fences, ivy, feathers, string)
– 1.25 (custom skins, new explosions engine, bombs, crossbows, fire arrows, new UI, stone fences)
– 1.26 (clothes, armor, temperature effects, belugas, cassowarys, pumpkin and cotton farming)
– 1.27 (moose, campfires, larger inventory, lightning button, more clothes, AI improvements, new engine)
– 1.28 (firearms, dispensers, fireworks, digging cracks, left-handed controls)
– 1.29 (more paintable items, copper armor and weapons, tall spruces, horizontal logs, bigger caves)
How to download and run Survivalcraft on your PC and Mac
Survivalcraft For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Survivalcraft For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Survivalcraft For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Survivalcraft:
Step to Step Guide / Survivalcraft For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Survivalcraft’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: PlayStation®Messages For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.