You can now play Swatch for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Welcome to the Swatch world!
The official Android application invites you into the world of Swatch as we present our new collection of fashionable Swatch watches – Sistem51 Irony, SKIN, Time To Swatch, Flik Flak …
If you’re ready to shop, you can directly purchase your Swatch watch on the application. Otherwise use the store locator to find your nearest Swatch Store or go directly to our Official Online Store: http://shop.swatch.com
How to download and run Swatch on your PC and Mac
Swatch For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Swatch For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Swatch For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Swatch:
Step to Step Guide / Swatch For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Swatch’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Music Boss for Pebble For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.