You can now play SWD Tools for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
SWD Tools offers facilities for Star Wars: Destiny players necessities'
– Cards list from all sets.
– Deck building and storage.
– Use filters to easily find cards while building a new deck.
– Check total price of each deck.
– Export decks to TTS(Tabletop Simulator)
– And more…
Download now and get free access to all features.
This app is made by fans of Star Wars: Destiny in order to help the community with cards trading, deck building and some other activities related to the game.This app has no relation with Fantasy Flight Games or Star Wars Franchise.
How to download and run SWD Tools on your PC and Mac
SWD Tools For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SWD Tools For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SWD Tools For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SWD Tools:
Step to Step Guide / SWD Tools For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SWD Tools’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: AzSlimeToy For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.