You can now play Swift Installer – Themes & color engine for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Swift Installer packages what's best with the Swift Substratum themes, and comes with its own installer and color engine! You can now install Swift Themes and tweak everything about it. The color choices are almost infinitive, as you can input your own favourite hex color code for dark backgrounds and accents. Around 200 apps are currently themed.
ROOT requirement and supported systems:
• Root is required on AOSP-based custom ROMs, Nexus, Pixel, and OxygenOS (Oreo and Pie).
– As of now, root is also required on all Samsung Pie devices except: S9, S9+, and Note 9.
• Root is not required on Samsung Oreo.
IMPORTANT: Please note that root requirement for overlays on Samsung Pie is a change made by Samsung and that it may come to the S9N9 line in future builds for those devices. This is under Samsung's control, not ours.
We recommend this installer to users who plan to use Swift themes only. If you want to mix themes, you can use our Substratum themes.
• Themes are included.
• Color engine is included with infinitive dark color choices.
• An easy to use update system. No need to reinstall all the overlays for every update.
– Supported apps list: https://goo.gl/gS84kK
– Documentation: https://kutt.it/swift
Samsung theming: The first install will require you to install all apps manually, and this means a lot of clicking. Once the first install is done, it will all be much smoother and faster due to our update system. There is a learning curve, but once you get a hang of it, you'll find it easy to use. Please note: for Samsung Pie, you have to enable the native Night mode from your device's Settings.
OxygenOS theming: We base theming over the native OxygenOS dark theme, so the first thing you have to do is to switch to the native OOS Dark Theme: Go into Settings, then Display, then Theme: pick Dark, then tap OK!
Refunds: if you downloaded the app and you can't use it, you can refund it from the Play Store within 2 hours from mobile and 48 hours from desktop as long as it was your first purchase. Alternatively, you can email us your GPA order number code within 48 hours of your purchase for us to send the refund request to Google Play.
Support is given in our Telegram group: https://kutt.it/swifttelegram
You can also email us at: email@example.com
Installer source code: https://github.com/PerLycke/swift_installer_lib
How to download and run Swift Installer – Themes & color engine on your PC and Mac
Swift Installer – Themes & color engine For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Swift Installer – Themes & color engine For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Swift Installer – Themes & color engine For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Swift Installer – Themes & color engine:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Swift Installer – Themes & color engine (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Swift Installer – Themes & color engine For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Swift Installer – Themes & color engine’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Library Donation For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.