You can now play Swiftly switch – Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
**App is on sale until September 23**
Swiftly Switch is an edge app that improves your Android experience by allowing you to use your phone with one hand and making multitasking faster!
Swiftly Switch runs in the background and can be easily accessed from any screen with just one swipe from edge screen. It's fast, battery friendly, highly customizable and no ads.
Swiftly Switch offers new ways to handle your phone:
• Recent apps switcher: Arrange your recent apps in a floating circle sidebar. Switch between them by one swipe from trigger screen edge zone.
• Quick Actions: swipe in deeper with a right direction to pull down notification, switch to the last app, back or open Grid Favorites section.
• Grid Favorites: a side panel where you can place your favorite apps, shortcuts, quick settings, contacts to access from any screen.
• Circle Favorites: like the Recent Apps section but for your favorite shortcut
Why Swiftly Switch make your Android experience better?
• One-handed usability: don't need to stretch out your finger to reach the back, recent button, toggle quick settings, or pull down notification
• Fast multitasking: switch to recent apps or last used app with just one swipe. There is no faster way to do it.
• No cluster home screen: because now you can access your favorite apps and shortcuts from anywhere.
• Focus on user experience: ads free, the app is fast, easy to use, beautiful and extremely customizable.
Currently supported shortcuts: apps, contacts, toggle wifi, on/off Bluetooth, toggle auto rotation, flashlight, screen brightness, volume, ringer mode, power menu, home, back, recent, pull down notification, last app, dial, call logs and device's shortcuts.
Swiftly Switch is extremely customizable:
• Shortcuts can be arranged in circle pie control, sidebar, float side panel
• You can change the position, sensitivity of the edge screen's trigger zone
• You can customize icon's size, animation, background color, haptic feedback, separate content for each edge, the behavior of each shortcut.
The Pro version of Swiftly Switch offer you:
• Unlock the second edge
• Customize the columns count and rows count of the Grid Favorite
• Pin favorite shortcut to Recent Apps
• Auto disable in full-screen app option
Download the best app switcher now with pie control pattern that brings your Android experience to a new level. Swiftly Switch also support folder, backup settings to Google Drive.
This app uses Accessibility services.
What permission Swiftly Switch ask for and why:
• Draw over other apps: Used to turn on floating window support required to display the circle, side panel,…
• Apps usage: Needed for getting recent apps.
• Accessibility: Used for performing back, power menu and pull down notification for some Samsung devices.
• Device Administration: Needed for the "Screen Lock" shortcut so the app can lock your phone (turn screen off)
• Contact, phone: For the contact shortcuts
• Camera: Used for turning on/off flashlight with device less than Android 6.0.
Please use the "Email us" section in the app to directly interact with the developer via email, we alway try to response every email in lest than 24 hours. Any Feedback, suggestions, and bug reports are much appreciated.
•Developer's email: firstname.lastname@example.org
•De-studio facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/destudiosite/
•Google Plus beta test community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107870609518185704657
If you want to help me to localize it in your language, please go to https://www.localize.im/v/xy
Download Swiftly Switch and get better Android experiences today.
How to download and run Swiftly switch – Pro on your PC and Mac
Swiftly switch – Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Swiftly switch – Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Swiftly switch – Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Swiftly switch – Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Swiftly switch – Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Swiftly switch – Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Craft Match For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.