You can now play Swimmetry for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Swimmetry™ helps you get the most out of competitive swimming by providing swimmer progressions and goal tracking, head to head comparisons, latest news, and live meet results right at your fingertips!
– Analyze a swimmer's races, view state rankings, track goals and time standards, and view progressions using Swimmetry™'s unique visualizations.
– Visualize each swimmer's progress toward their next big cut: Plot a swimmer's personal bests against the National Age Group (NAG) motivational standards, state/LSC standards (see below), and various meet qualifying standards such as Speedo Sectionals and Junior Nationals. The following state/LSC standards are currently available throughout the app: AR, AZ, BD, CA, CO, CT, FG, GA, GU, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, ME, MI, MN, MR, MV, MW, ND, NT, OH, PV, SC, SD, ST, VA, WI, and WT. More State/LSC standards coming soon.
– Want to see how you stack up against your friends? Your rivals? The greatest of all time? Now you can. Compare lifetime bests, season bests, or best times at the same age. Or view a swimmer's progression over the past year. See just how fast Michael Phelps or Katie Ledecky was at your age.
– View live meet results with integrated time standards.
– Search for any USA Swimming athlete, then choose your favorites to get updates whenever they compete in a meet or acheive a goal.
– Never miss a beat: Get recent news from SwimSwam and keep up with your favorite swimmers in your personalized news feed.
– Team analytics lets you track achievements and average progressions for different groups of swimmers.
How to download and run Swimmetry on your PC and Mac
Swimmetry For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Swimmetry For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Swimmetry For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Swimmetry:
Step to Step Guide / Swimmetry For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Swimmetry’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: True Horror For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.