You can now play Tactical Navigator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Tactical Navigator (“TacNav”) is a mobile application tool for military or outdoor enthusiast! Plan communications, operations training, or your favorite outdoor locations! Whether you want to save a training location or your favorite fishing spot, this app is for you.
Basic App Features
• GPS & coordinate systems – Degrees, DM.m, DMS, MGRS, and UTM
• Day of year & UTC Time always visible
• Add multiple saved locations to the map at the same time
• Search by coordinate or address to add to map.
• Find any locations elevation
• Find any locations current weather conditions and temperature
• Find any locations local time and military time.
• Choose to display information via Metric or Imperial measurement systems.
Enhanced Map Actions
• Distance & Direction
• ETA to a location.
• Calculate a satellite look angle
• Calculate an offset coordinate given distance & direction
• Add custom radius to a location
• Trace a path
• Build a Route for land navigation
Other Great Features
• Military symbology (MIL-STD-2525C). Search or manually build an icon to add to the map.
• Add notes to a location
• Angle of Device (ex. to assist positioning a ground satellite)
• Share your overlays via Email or Android Beam
Thank you for your support and using TacNav. As development continues, great features will follow!
US Army Major Kevin Militello – Owner & Developer
• TacNav is not endorsed by any government agency.
How to download and run Tactical Navigator on your PC and Mac
Tactical Navigator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Tactical Navigator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Tactical Navigator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Tactical Navigator:
Step to Step Guide / Tactical Navigator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Tactical Navigator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Cryptogram For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.