You can now play Talk to HUE for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Short term discount: 1,99$ (instead of 4,99$)!
Voice control with self choosable master keyword!
Take control of your home lights with Philips HUE bulbs and simple, customizable voice commands to switch lights on and off, dim and change colors. You can select pre-defined light scenes (as defined in the Philips HUE app), switch on/off all HUE bulbs alltogether or for specific groups/rooms (groups can also be configured within the app).
– Auto-discovery of available HUE bridges, light scenes and groups
– Google Voice Recognition with improved matching algorithms for better recognition of sound-similarities
– Standard commands to switch on/off all lights
– Switch light scenes
– Select / add / remove light groups
– Set color for groups
– Control brightness of groups, stepwise or by percent
– Optional Lava lamp
– Additional standard commands will tell you the current time and allow to set a timer or tell you the list of available commands.
Talk2HUE can be used through different ways:
– in the App by pushing the voice button once
– in the App by activation of Continuous Service (Wi-Fi only)
– via Android Wear with "Ok, Google"
– via HTTP Call (REST)
When using the Continuous Service on a device placed in a docking station at home, you can use the voice commands anytime handsfree without having to start the app.
Android Watches or other Android Wear devices can also be used to have continuous access to the voice commands.
Languages: English, French, German
Min. requirement is Android 4.2 (JellyBean)
This app is not affiliated in any way with Philips or Amazon. Philips Hue and Amazon Alexa and Echo are trademarks of their respective owners.
How to download and run Talk to HUE on your PC and Mac
Talk to HUE For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Talk to HUE For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Talk to HUE For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Talk to HUE:
Step to Step Guide / Talk to HUE For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Talk to HUE’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Craft Away! – Idle Mining Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.