You can now play Talking Translator Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Translate many languages
– includes offline dictionary
– includes Word of the day for Spanish
– translation history
– share translation via eMail, SMS, Facebook, Twitter etc.
NOTE: the app now uses SMS permission so you can translate incoming SMS. The app will not read your SMS for any other purpose, or send SMS to you or anyone.
Try our free app first and if you like it, get this AD FREE version
Speak a sentence and hear the translation!
** Requires active internet connection
– new feature: Voice recognition for Spanish along with English
– send as eMail or SMS
– post to Facebook
– copy to other apps
– now supports translating incoming SMS too!
– word of the day!
How to download and run Talking Translator Pro on your PC and Mac
Talking Translator Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Talking Translator Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Talking Translator Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Talking Translator Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Talking Translator Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Talking Translator Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Boys’ Love Comic–Cartoon&Anime For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.