You can now play Tapioca Rider for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Tapioca Rider is a 2D dessert driving game.
Jump, accelerate, and occasionally reverse through 78 tracks of procedural love and hate. Complete them without crashing or landing upside-down to attain the purpose of all gaming: a score.*
Then drive through another 9921 tracks if for some reason that wasn't enough.
Be you a Tapioca Rider?
* ᴾᵘʳᵖᵒˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵃᵐᶦⁿᵍ ᵐᵃʸ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᵇᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˢᶜᵒʳᵉ ᶦⁿ ᶜᵉʳᵗᵃᶦⁿ ᵗᵉʳʳᶦᵗᵒʳᶦᵉˢ ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᶜᵒⁿˢᵘˡᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᵒᶜᵃˡ ᵍᵃᵐᶦⁿᵍ ᵒᵖᶦⁿᶦᵒⁿ ᵗʳᵘᵐᵖᵉᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᶠᵘʳᵗʰᵉʳ ᵃᵈᵛᶦᶜᵉ
How to download and run Tapioca Rider on your PC and Mac
Tapioca Rider For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Tapioca Rider For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Tapioca Rider For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Tapioca Rider:
Step to Step Guide / Tapioca Rider For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Tapioca Rider’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hush – Beauty for Everyone For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.