You can now play Tappy Shots for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Tap to jump, keep shooting into hoops before the time runs out!
Challenge this bouncy, hot, exciting basketball game and try to be the MVP!
– Free to play
– Simple one touch control
– No internet connection needed
– More balls coming soon
How to download and run Tappy Shots on your PC and Mac
Tappy Shots For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Tappy Shots For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Tappy Shots For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Tappy Shots:
Step to Step Guide / Tappy Shots For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Tappy Shots’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ghosts of Memories – Adventure Puzzle Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.