You can now play TCS NYC Marathon for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The TCS New York City Marathon app powered by Tata Consultancy Services features runner tracking and notifications, pro athlete bios, race-week and race-day calendars, results, course maps, cheer cards, and more.
How to download and run TCS NYC Marathon on your PC and Mac
TCS NYC Marathon For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install TCS NYC Marathon For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get TCS NYC Marathon For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For TCS NYC Marathon:
Step to Step Guide / TCS NYC Marathon For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘TCS NYC Marathon’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ellie – Help me out, please… For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.