You can now play Teacher’s Gradebook – Additio for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Additio is an all-in-one app for teachers. It helps teachers focus on what they do best—teach, engage and motivate students to learn.
Additio is a revolutionary, easy-to-use gradebook for teachers that allows you to conveniently manage the day-to-day of your classes, with all the benefits of a tablet and without the need of an Internet connection. Being a multiplatform application, it allows to synchronize your data between devices. Teachers and educators can create multiple grade books, easily calculate average marks, manage student attendance and plan each class on a daily or weekly basis.
– Robust grade book with multiple tabs, columns and without maximum limit of students.
– Average marks calculation and student marks management with simple formulae
– Student files and photos, and email communications with their parents
– Planning your classes by units and sessions.
– Evaluate your students using rubrics. Self-assessment and Peer-assessment.
– Evaluation by learning standards and skills.
– Fully integrated with Google Classroom and G-Suite.
– Attach resources of any format, including from Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
– Appealing display of each day’s schedule right at the application’s start-up
– Calendar to plan your teaching activities and combine it with your personal tasks
– Useful tool to take notes or add comments
– Import students from multiple data sources.
– Data export to Excel and PDF.
– Generation of customized reports.
– Highly customizable: calendars configuration, mark types, different colors by group, holidays, etc.
– Password protection.
Additio is leading the path in education and technology with more disrupting online companies as Edmodo, Remind, Class Dojo, Google Classroom, EdSurge and Socrative.
It is complementary to learning management systems or platforms.
It’s as easy to use as pen and paper! Once you’ve started organizing your day-to-day with Additio's gradebook, you’ll wonder how you could manage without it before.
Additio has been created by a team 100% dedicated to making new and free updates. We would love to know how we can help you in your daily teaching activities or lessons. We’d love to know how we can make your daily work even easier, so get in touch via our forum or through our Twitter account @additioapp 🙂
Additio app is compatible with Tablets and Smartphones with Android version 4.0.3 or superior.
How to download and run Teacher’s Gradebook – Additio on your PC and Mac
Teacher’s Gradebook – Additio For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Teacher’s Gradebook – Additio For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Teacher’s Gradebook – Additio For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Teacher’s Gradebook – Additio:
Step to Step Guide / Teacher’s Gradebook – Additio For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Teacher’s Gradebook – Additio’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Superhero Doctor 2 -ER Surgery For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.