You can now play Team Shake: Pick Random Groups for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Team Shake provides a technological and environmentally friendly way to choose teams for board games, sporting events, tournaments, school projects or anytime groups are required. The newest release brings many new features including full Phone and Tablet screen support, balancing teams based on skill or gender, importing users from a file, and sharing teams via Facebook, Twitter, email and more.
Team Shake is the premier Android app for creating teams. Instead of a hat and scraps of paper, the user enters his friends' names in his phone or tablet and gives it a shake. The screen will then display a random set of color-coded teams. These teams can immediately be used for game play or shared via facebook or email. The quick and easy selection of random (or balanced) teams eliminates fighting over who will be on which team. Innovative use of the shake gesture gives users the satisfying feeling of shaking a virtual hat without the trouble of carrying around an actual hat. Conventional buttons can also be used for those who would rather not shake their expensive hardware about.
The app is designed with ease of use and simplicity in mind. Names can easily be entered with the onscreen keyboard, or imported from a file. The email / Facebook / Twitter sharing function document the members of each individual team as well as preserving the team number and color assigned by the app. For repeated use of Team Shake, lists of friends can be easily saved and loaded later. The current list is also automatically saved so that if you exit the app, or even reboot the device, changes will not be lost. For teachers and others with large lists of people, Team Shake supports the ability to import teams from text files, CSV files, or Excel spreadsheets.
If you have any problems, feature requests, or comments please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on twitter at @rhine_o
* Create 1 to 64 random teams
* Create completely random or balanced teams
* Phone and Tablet screen support
* Eliminates fighting over choosing teams
* Share / Save teams via Facebook / Twitter / Google+ / Email and more
* Teams can be chosen by the number of teams or by the size of teams.
* Save lists of friends for later games
* Import lists from email or spreadsheet (CSV or Excel)
* Export lists and options for use on another device
* Satisfying feeling of shaking a “virtual” hat to create teams
* Animated shaking hat
* Entry of names via onscreen keyboard
* Temporarily disable people who are absent
* Set groups of people to always be on the same team
* Set groups of people to always be on different teams
* Set user strength to make more even teams (now supports fully balanced teams)
* 5 users strengths level
* Pick a single random person from the list of players
* User strength indicator on the main screen (can be disabled in options)
* Number of active players and total players is now displayed on the main screen
* Option to Sort Teams by Name
* Option to balance male / female team members
* "Equal Ability" option to create teams where all players have the same strength
* Option to create separate male and female teams
* Configurable Team Colors
* Configurable Team Names
* Print Support
* Export Teams in CSV or XLS Format
* Make Groups for School Projects!
* Pick Teams for sporting events!
* Random Teams for any game!
* Balanced Teams for evenly matched games!
* Great for picking teams in Gym Class (Used by many Physical Education Teachers)
How to download and run Team Shake: Pick Random Groups on your PC and Mac
Team Shake: Pick Random Groups For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Team Shake: Pick Random Groups For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Team Shake: Pick Random Groups For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Team Shake: Pick Random Groups:
Step to Step Guide / Team Shake: Pick Random Groups For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Team Shake: Pick Random Groups’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: OBD2 CodeFinder For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.