You can now play Teckro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Teckro transforms your trial, making all relevant information instantly accessible to every active member of your study. Scanning through protocols, lab manuals, medical journals, emails or meeting notes to find an answer is a thing of the past. Your team’s knowledge is instantly captured and shared, dramatically reducing the burden on CRAs, medical monitors, data management and study personnel.
All questions answered, in the time it takes to ask them.
How to download and run Teckro on your PC and Mac
Teckro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Teckro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Teckro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Teckro:
Step to Step Guide / Teckro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Teckro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Period Tracker Deluxe For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.