You can now play Telescope 45x Zoom for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Star Locator Telescope is a 45x zoom fast ratio reflector that brings you bright, wide angle deep space views . Go-to scope that will automatically take you to thousands of interesting sights.
Star Locator Telescope is a High quality image processing zoom and light amplifier app.
There is no need to carry a big telescope with you. There can be no doubt, It is an excellent app and be ready to use it.
• Manual and automatic focus mode
• 45x zoom
• Front and rear camera
• Led light
• Built In library
• Photo video slider
• E-mail photo video share
• Facebook photo video share
• Twitter photo video share
• Dropbox photo video share
How to download and run Telescope 45x Zoom on your PC and Mac
Telescope 45x Zoom For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Telescope 45x Zoom For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Telescope 45x Zoom For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Telescope 45x Zoom:
Step to Step Guide / Telescope 45x Zoom For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Telescope 45x Zoom’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Monat For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.