You can now play Temblor Report for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app helps us to identify all the earthquakes that occurs on various places in the world. So that we can be alert enough and can make us to find a safe shelter. The earthquake datas are from the USGS server.
• Lists the recent earthquakes
• Detailed View
• Supports rotational configurations
• Light Weight
How to download and run Temblor Report on your PC and Mac
Temblor Report For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Temblor Report For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Temblor Report For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Temblor Report:
Step to Step Guide / Temblor Report For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Temblor Report’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Power of Surrender Cards – Judith Orloff, M.D. For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.