You can now play Tennis Superstars for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Play with no microtransactions, the #1 Tennis game for Android! Featuring a uniquely accurate skill-based control system, take total control of every shot.
Play as or against 96 players with unique playing styles, or create your own player in Career mode and work your way up to the #1 in the world.
Compete against friends in a huge variety of online leaderboards. Play challenges and try to become #1 in online World Rankings!
Multiplayer coming soon!
How to download and run Tennis Superstars on your PC and Mac
Tennis Superstars For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Tennis Superstars For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Tennis Superstars For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Tennis Superstars:
Step to Step Guide / Tennis Superstars For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Tennis Superstars’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pocket Build For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.