You can now play Tennis Temple – Live Scores for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
– Live tennis scores (ATP, WTA, Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon and US Open)
– Forums to discuss with other fans
– Bet game to compete with other tennis fans (free)
– Find tennis partners and coaches around your place
Also find the Gran Slams:
– Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon, US Open
All the Masters 1000 and every ATP and WTA tournaments, including ATP Challengers
Come and join a huge community of tennis lovers!
How to download and run Tennis Temple – Live Scores on your PC and Mac
Tennis Temple – Live Scores For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Tennis Temple – Live Scores For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Tennis Temple – Live Scores For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Tennis Temple – Live Scores:
Step to Step Guide / Tennis Temple – Live Scores For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Tennis Temple – Live Scores’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: DigiCal+ Calendar For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.