You can now play That’s You! for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
That's You! is the companion app you need to play the hilarious That’s You! game for the PlayStation®4 system. Please note: This app acts as a controller. PlayStation®4 system, That’s You! game, and That’s You! Companion App required to play. PS4™ system and That’s You! game for the PS4 system sold separately.
Find out what you and your friends really think about each other in the party game where the questions are all about… YOU!
Make sure your PlayStation®4 system is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device and then you're ready to go. Simply follow the in-app instructions to connect.
Use this app to:
• Swipe, type, snap and draw your answers for the PS4 game
• Take pictures of yourself and your friends, then doodle on them to answer
• Create your own word and picture questions to play on PS4
• Play ‘Pass It On’ using just the app, to get a taste of the full PS4 experience
• Share your pictures and questions on social media!
The application can be used in the following languages:
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Brazilian Portuguese and Mexican Spanish
PlayLink titles are all about social gaming that everyone can enjoy. Pop a game into your PS4, pick up your smartphone or tablet, gather around your TV and prepare for a refreshingly different experience – without the need for multiple DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controllers. http://playstation.com/playlinkforps4
Please note: This app acts as a controller. PlayStation®4 system, That’s You! game, and That’s You! Companion App required to play. PS4™ system and That’s You! game for the PS4 system sold separately.
How to download and run That’s You! on your PC and Mac
That’s You! For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install That’s You! For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get That’s You! For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For That’s You!:
Step to Step Guide / That’s You! For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘That’s You!’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: (FREE) GO SMS RAINDROP THEME For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.