You can now play The 7 Feasts of Yah for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is a simple calendar of all the upcoming Feast Days commanded by Yahuah in the Torah (Old Testament). It also includes scriptural references for each Feast Day. You are encouraged to search the references provided below to gain a greater understanding and enrich your faith as you take this journey. This app will be updated yearly to reflect all future Feast Days.
How to download and run The 7 Feasts of Yah on your PC and Mac
The 7 Feasts of Yah For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The 7 Feasts of Yah For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The 7 Feasts of Yah For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The 7 Feasts of Yah:
Step to Step Guide / The 7 Feasts of Yah For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The 7 Feasts of Yah’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Color by Number – Super Saiyan Sandbox Pixel For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.