You can now play The Ally Big Save for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
So on February 4th, while brands are spending big money on commercials during the football game, Ally created an AR game to give you a shot at winning cash to go towards your big savings goal. Play during each commercial break at game time, and you could be one step closer at saving big for what matters most to you.
The Ally Big Save contest and app are sponsored by Ally Bank Member FDIC.
How to download and run The Ally Big Save on your PC and Mac
The Ally Big Save For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The Ally Big Save For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The Ally Big Save For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The Ally Big Save:
Step to Step Guide / The Ally Big Save For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The Ally Big Save’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Cougar Dating For Older Women For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.