You can now play The ASL App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The ASL App is made by Deaf people for you! Learn conversational ASL right now, on the go, with all phrases and signs organized to make it easy for you to learn.
The ASL App is designed to help you learn a new visual, spatial language in a way that is easy, intuitive, and well paced. You can drag your finger on the videos to control the speed – totally at your pace. There is a search index (when you need to know a sign right away), slow-motion option, info (tips), and a favorites folder.
You can save the signs you want to review again in your own favorites folder where you can go back to it and practice more; and even better – you can share what signs you have learned to social media! Share with your friends, make learning ASL fun, and progressive!!
Get started NOW – learn how to say HELLO in ASL!
The ASL App Pack offers you everything – the entire collection including future bundles! Everything for $9.99. This also removes ads.
• Know Your ABCs – Learn the ASL alphabet (free!)
• Know Your Numbers – Learn all the numbers (free!)
• Universal Gestures – Review what you already know (free!)
• Handshape Exercises – Warm up your hands, and get used to the different handshape positions. Get your muscles to become fluently aware. (free!)
• The Basics! A good way to get started! (free!)
• More Basic Signs! Again, a collection of more basic signs. ($0.99)
• Looking Good Today! A collection of signs that is related to looks, fashion, and different complimenting phrases. ($0.99)
• Mood Swings! A collection of signs for different moods, emotions, feelings. ($0.99)
• Life of the Party! A collection of signs/phrases designed to fit what will be said at social events, or at bars. ($0.99)
• Dining & Signing! Signs and phrases for eating out, for the restaurant industry. ($0.99)
• Foodies, Rejoice! Signs and phrases covering food, dishes, drinks, and different ways related to eating. ($0.99)
• The Wilderness Beckons! Different signs and phrases of our natural environment. Perfect if you like camping, hiking, or road trips a lot. ($0.99)
• Great Timing! Signs related to time, scheduling, calendars, days of the week, and more. ($0.99)
• Dollar and Signs! Everything related to money, budgeting, invoicing, making payments and so on. ($0.99)
• Country Name Signs! Learn the name signs of countries around the world. ($0.99)
• Colors! Learn all the signs for colors with some phrases! (Free)
•Nyle's Sampler! Features Nyle DiMarco, winner of American's Next Top Model and ABC's Dance With The Stars. (Free)
• Sign That! with Nyle. Many fun signs and phrases you want to ask Nyle, or ask through social media! ($0.99)
• Celebrations! Nyle loves holidays and celebrations, especially Halloween and Valentine. He will teach you how to be festive in ASL! This bundle include a variety of signed words and beneficial phrases to help your season greetings look authentic. ($0.99)
• Family Signs! This bundle will teach you the signs for family members: immediate and extended, loved ones and even your nosy neighbors! ($0.99)
• Family Milestones & Life Events! You'll learn signs for marriage, wedding, divorce, children, adoption, pregnancies, and much more! ($0.99)
• Pop Culture and Social Media! What's current, popular and trending? Here, Nyle shows you the signs from 3D movies to buying tickets for Broadway! ($0.99)
• Sign and Vote! Learn how to say "register to vote" and how to sign President, blue or red states, and many more! (free!)
COMING NEXT: Education Bundles & Animals!
Got questions, comments, or ideas, drop us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll love to hear from you!
How to download and run The ASL App on your PC and Mac
The ASL App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The ASL App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The ASL App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The ASL App:
Step to Step Guide / The ASL App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The ASL App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Virtual Villagers Origins 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.