You can now play The Bullet Journal Companion for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Meet the companion app for your notebook, featuring tools to help you unplug and deepen your Bullet Journal® practice. The app bridges the digital and analog worlds to help you lead a more intentional life. Learn how to Bullet Journal, quickly capture your thoughts, form a habit of introspection and more.
How to download and run The Bullet Journal Companion on your PC and Mac
The Bullet Journal Companion For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The Bullet Journal Companion For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The Bullet Journal Companion For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The Bullet Journal Companion:
Step to Step Guide / The Bullet Journal Companion For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The Bullet Journal Companion’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Coupons for My Bath & Body Works For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.