You can now play The Daily Podcast for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Daily Podcast app is podcast player which lets you easily listen to New York Times podcasts.
Listen to broadcasts that NYTimes recommends or find what you want to hear by searching. The app let you can easily rewind the sections you want to hear.
In the app you can listen to the NYTimes podcasts and rewind up to 3 hours in: The Daily, The Book Review, Dear Sugars, Still Processing, The New Washington, Inside The Times and more.
One hour normal listening involves downloading about 60MB – 90MB. Consider this if you listen to a radio abroad without WiFi.
★ Features of The Daily app:
✓ Fast Search – Search for NYTimes podcasts if you don't find your favorites in Featured
✓ Forward/Back – Play back and forward by 2 minutes while listening to Podcasts allows easy navigation.
✓ Favourites – Subscribe to your favourite Podcasts to manage them from one place.
✓ Notified for New Episodes – Get notified about new episodes being added to your subscribed Podcasts.
✓ Filter episodes – Build up your own customized playlist for different scenes and moods
✓ Offline Listening – Download and save episodes for offline listening, without Internet. This helps users in big saving network data plan. It is like recording & listen later.
✓ Save data – You can change in setting to only download podcast on WiFi only.
✓ Auto Play – Set option to auto play episodes one after the other, avoiding hassle to change episodes and helps in seamless listening experience. Its interesting features for long drives and long listening hours.
✓ Automatic file management – Automatic podcast download and deletion.
✓ Import/Export OPML file
✓ Add podcast from url
👍 Subscribe to your favorite NYTimes podcasts and enjoy it now!
* If you like our app, please take a moment to rate us in the Play Store. For bug reports or complaints, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We read and reply every message. We are always available
• For any new podcast currently not available.
• For any new category of podcasts.
• For any new feature you think is missing in this app.
How to download and run The Daily Podcast on your PC and Mac
The Daily Podcast For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The Daily Podcast For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The Daily Podcast For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The Daily Podcast:
Step to Step Guide / The Daily Podcast For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The Daily Podcast’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Diseases Dictionary For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.