You can now play The Economist Events for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The official app for delegates attending events organised by The Economist Events.
Download the free app to:
* Personalise your schedule, explore sessions and view speakers
* Message other delegates and set up meetings
* Access interactive maps, sponsors and further event information
* View a real-time feed featuring all event activities showcasing trending sessions, most popular photos,
and discussion topics
* Network with other attendees and expand your professional network
* Submit your questions to speakers and participate in live polling throughout the event
How to download and run The Economist Events on your PC and Mac
The Economist Events For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The Economist Events For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The Economist Events For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The Economist Events:
Step to Step Guide / The Economist Events For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The Economist Events’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SketchBook – draw and paint For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.