You can now play The Eyes Have It for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Eyes Have It (TEHI) app is designed to teach medical and optometric students, and to assist physicians, optometrists, ophthalmic technicians, nurses and other health care providers in diagnosing and managing eye care problems.
Written by respected University of Michigan ophthalmologist Jonathan D. Trobe, MD, the text contains hyperlinks to supplemental images, narrated animations, and videos that illustrate the clinical and teaching points. A picture-based multiple-choice quiz allows users to assess their knowledge.
With 134 eye conditions, 410 images, more than 40 narrated animations and patient videos, 6 screening examination videos and an eye anatomy review section, this pocket resource can be your go-to source for eye information!
A quiz of multiple-choice questions allows users to test themselves on their knowledge of eye conditions and their management. The quiz can also be used by instructors to assess the proficiency of their trainees.
The web product by the same name, on which this app is based, has become the favored worldwide resource in this field.
• Learn about an eye condition through concise bulleted text that addresses What is it? How does it appear? What else looks like it? What to do? and What will happen?
• View supplemental images with highlighting arrows, narrated animations, and videos
• Develop a differential diagnosis using the links to candidate conditions
• Find out what happens if you correctly or incorrectly diagnose or manage a condition
• Discover the structures of the eye and visual pathway through pop-up cross sectional drawings and ophthalmoscopic images
• Watch videos to learn how to conduct the common screening eye exams and interpret what you find
• Search title and text to find a feature of interest to you
• Favorite a condition to get back to it easily
• Test your proficiency by answering multiple-choice questions
How to download and run The Eyes Have It on your PC and Mac
The Eyes Have It For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The Eyes Have It For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The Eyes Have It For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The Eyes Have It:
Step to Step Guide / The Eyes Have It For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The Eyes Have It’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: FoodMoji For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.